Emporiki Bank - Albania S.A., member of Crédit Agricole Group, is seeking to recruit experienced and dynamic employee in Tirana
We are seeking to recruit: Development and Reporting Specialist
Job purpose: Analyze in detail bank needs for automation of processes/business activities, propose, develop and maintain applications and reports in accordance with written business specifications.
Direct Reports to: Head of IT Project and Development Sector
- Support business units for preparation, and analyze in detail the written business requirements for new applications or modification of the existing ones and design relevant solutions
- Develop, deliver and maintain of reports, solutions/applications in accordance with written business specifications.
- Support business units for preparation, collection and documentation of detailed specifications/requirements with regard to development or acquiring of new solutions / applications.
- Analyze in detail the written business requirements for new applications or modification of the existing ones and design relevant solutions that should be compatible with the existing software and hardware systems of the Bank, including all the program/project lifecycle deployment and schedules.
- Assist in writing RFP with other units of the bank for acquiring of new systems.
- Development of the solutions/applications and their further maintenance and improvements, deliver of different releases as per deployment plan, as well as preparation and maintenance of relevant technical documentation in cooperation with other IT departments.
- Preparation, documentation and conducting of the unit test testing, and support for UAT planning and execution in cooperation with business representatives and other IT departments
- Development of new reports as per bank requirements, implementing necessary changes in the respective DBs and Enhancements/Correction of existing ones.
- Participation in the maintenance of Reporting system/DB in order to facilitate accurate and in-time reporting required by other units of the bank.
The ideal Candidates should have:
- Good knowledge about banking system operations.
- Good knowledge about RDBMS (MSSQL/ORACLE).
- Working experience with Windows Operating Systems and networks, MS Office software packages, and programming languages.
- To have operational logic, be practical and careful
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented approach(bank employee)
- Teamwork spirit
- Capability and willingness to take other responsibilities
Criteria to be fulfilled:
- University degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or related fields.
- Work experience- Advantage will be three years of working experience in programming and IT positions.
- Excellent English knowledge (written/oral
How to apply:
Strong motivated candidates looking for a dynamic job and professional team are welcomed to apply by following these steps:
1- Properly fill our standard application form available to be downloaded. We kindly advise to carefully fill all required info and obligatory fields. For downloading the application form, please click here.
2- Submit the completed application form by sending it only through this e-mail address email@example.com.
3- In the e-mail subject please specify clearly the position reference number.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be further contacted from our HR specialists.